My love of buffalo sauce is undying. I can’t help but use it in so many of my recipes. I just love the salty spicy kick it gives all everything and I am not stopping anytime soon.
- Buffalo Dip | Vegan & Whole30
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders | Whole30
- Buffalo Cauliflower | Whole30
- Baked Buffalo Wings | Whole30
Thank goodness buffalo sauce is compliant on Whole30 resets because I honestly don’t know what I would do without it. I guess others we’re feeling the same way as so many Whole30 buffalo recipes busted on to the scene. Even better, The New Primal has made THREE buffalo sauces that are all paleo and Whole30 Approved that come in mild, medium and hot.
Since I am the Frittata queen, I decided to think outside of the box about how I can use buffalo sauce for breakfast and buffalo chicken frittata was born.
Check Out: Whole30 Approved Sauces & Marinades
- The New Primal Classic BBQ Sauce
- The New Primal Mustard BBQ
- The New Primal Buffalo Sauce: Medium
- The New Primal Marinade Pack
Buffalo Chicken FrittataPrint
This paleo & Whole30 buffalo chicken frittata is perfect to bring for spring and summer brunches, dinner and breakfast!
- 1 dozen Eggs
- 2 cups Cooked Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Sauce, divided in half
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 2 stalks Celery, small dice
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Green Onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- Pre-heat your oven to 375
- Heat ghee in pan over medium-high heat
- Add celery and shallots and saute about 5-7 minutes or until soft
- In one bowl, add 12 eggs, salt and pepper and whisk until combined.
- Add celery shallot mix and cilantro and stir together
- In a separate bowl, shred chicken breast and stir in desired amount of buffalo sauce.
- Add egg mixture to a well greased cast iron pan.
- Drop in shredded buffalo chicken evenly.
- Swirl remaining buffalo sauce on top and cook for 25-35 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let cool 10 minutes before serving
- Can be eaten hot or cold.
Check out: more recipes using The New Primal
Thyme and JOY is a parnter with the Whole30 Approved program. For more information about the Whole30 reset and Personal chef services in charleston check out these links: