Buffalo Roasted Cauliflower
Let’s face it, cauliflower by itself is kind of bland. This day and age I see most recipes that use cauliflower inside a recipe as a filler (hello, riced cauliflower) or inside of something or even made into a vegan alternative to buffalo wings.
This recipe is somewhere in the middle as those wings are usually pretty time intensive and would be saved for special occasions, at least in this house. We lead busy lives and an easy buffalo flavored side is perfect to pair with a protein or as a cold salad topping.
- 1 head Cauliflower (chopped into florets)
- 1/2 cup Franks Red Hot
- 1 tbsp butter or ghee (melted)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt + Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375
- Toss together: cauliflower, hot sauce, butter, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a bowl
- Coat evenly and let sit for about 10 minutes to soak up the sauce
- Place cauliflower on a lightly greased baking pan or sheet in a single layer
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until Cauliflower is cooked through
- OPTIONAL: Broil for a few minutes after cooking to get some nice brown crispy ends