This hearty vegetable minestrone soup is perfect for cooler weather.
- 1 Medium Onion, diced
- 2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Celery, diced
- 1/2 cup Carrot Chips, frozen
- 1 cup Green Beans, frozen
- 1 large Zucchini, diced
- 1 cup Cubed & Cooked Butternut Squash, frozen
- 1 Large Russet Potato, diced
- 1 14oz can Diced Tomato
- 1 14oz can Tomato Sauce
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 tsp Dried Oregano
- 2 tsp Dried Basil
- 2 tsp Dried Thyme
- 2 tsp Dried Rosemary
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- In large stock pot, add 1 tbsp avocado oil and heat over medium high heat.
- Add in carrots, celery, onion, garlic, salt, pepper and all dried herbs and saute for about 5 minutes or until vegetables begin to soften.
- To the pot, add zucchini, potato, green beans and butternut squash. Saute all together for another 5 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and canned tomato and stir once again.
- Bring up heat to high until soup comes to a boil. Let it boil for 10 minutes before bring it back town to a low heat or simmer. Simmer at low for about 1 hour or until potatoes are cooked through evenly.
INSTANT POT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Use Saute function on instant pot for steps 1-4
- Once all liquid is added and stirred in, cook on manual HIGH pressure for 30 minutes and use a quick or natural release.