These air fryer Brussels sprouts are a perfect way to get a healthy dose of greens on the table fast. Simply toss Brussels sprouts with oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder and air fry until crispy.
- 1 lb Whole Raw Brussels Sprouts
- 1 tbsp Avocado, Coconut or Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Using a sharp knife, cut off the stems of each Brussels sprout and cut each in half lengthwise.
- Add halved Brussels sprouts to a bowl and drizzle on avocado oil.
- Sprinkle on salt, pepper and garlic powder and toss together completely to make sure each Brussels sprout is evenly coated.
- Add to air fryer basket making sure not to over-crowd.
- Cook at 375 for 15-20 minutes making sure to toss Brussels sprouts every 5-8 minutes to ensure even cooking.
- Serve hot.
- Category: vegetable side, healthy side, brussels sprouts
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- Calories: 105
Keywords: air fryer brussel sprouts, air fry brussel sprouts, how to make crispy brussel sprouts. fry brussel sprouts, airfryer roast vegetables, frozen brussel sprouts, crispy brussels sprouts, frozen brussel sprout recipes, recipe frozen brussel sprouts