These air fryer jalapeno poppers contain no bread crumbs and are fried in the air fryer and ready in 8-10 minutes with a delicious bacon, cheddar and cream cheese filling.
- 4 Jalapenos, cut lengthwise
- 3 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3 Slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 tbsp Dried Chives
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Avocado Oil
- In a medium sized bowl, add softened cream cheese. Soften by letting it sit out for 1 hour or microwave for 15-20 seconds.
- Add in cheddar, crumbled bacon, chives, salt and pepper and mix until fully combined.
- Evenly distribute the cream cheese and bacon mixture by spooning into the hollow part of each sliced jalapeno.
- Grease your air fryer basket with avocado oil.
- Place each stuffed jalapeno half in air fryer basket, stuffing side up.
- Air fry at 375 for 8 minutes. For extra crispy Jalapeno popper increase cooking time to 10 minutes.
- Carbohydrate count for each jalapeno popper half depends on what types of cheese and bacon used.
- Cooking time for Jalapeno Poppers can vary by 2-3 minutes depending on how crispy you like your filling to be.
- Category: appetizers, snacks
- Method: air fryer, air fried
- Cuisine: american, appetizer, snacks
- Serving Size: 2 pieces
- Calories: 135
Keywords: air fried jalapeno poppers, air fryer jalapeno poppers, keto jalapeno poppers, low carb jalapeno poppers, jalapeno poppers with bacon, jalapeno poppers no breadcrumbs, air fryer jalapeno poppers cook time, fried jalapeno poppers recipe, air fryer appetizers, bacon cream cheese stuffed jalapenos, keto stuffed jalapenos, low carb stuffed jalapeno poppers