This BBQ chicken & egg skillet uses bbq pulled chicken and an easy sweet potato hash that can be whipped up for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner.
- 2 Sweet Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 Red Onion. chopped
- 3 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 10 eggs
- 1 avocado sliced
- 2 cups BBQ pulled chicken
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Sriracha Drizzle (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Peel and cube sweet potatoes and chop onion. Throw into skillet or baking dish.
- Add oil over veggies and mix well, making sure to coat veggies thoroughly.
- Sprinkle a thin layer of salt, pepper, and garlic over top of veggies. Bake for 30 min.
- Crack eggs over sweet potato hash so that it covers the entire dish. Drizzle sriracha over
- eggs (optional).
- Layer on BBQ pulled chicken, and bake for another 30 min.
- Top with sliced avocado, sriracha and garnish with cilantro before serving!
- Category: brunch, breakfast
- Method: baking, cast iron skillet
- Cuisine: american
- Calories: 320
Keywords: bbq chicken egg skillet, keto breakfast skillet, whole30 breakfast skillet, paleo breakfast skillet, chicken frittata, chicken breakast recipes, brunch skillet recipes