This low carb bloody mary is made with fresh and simple ingredients. Perfect for a lazy morning or a fun brunch with friends and family.
- 24 oz Unsweetened Tomato Juice
- 1/4 cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Worchestershire or Classic Marinade
- 1 tbsp Prepared Horseradish
- 1 tsp Tabasco Sauce
- 1 pinch Ground Black Pepper
- 4 shots Vodka
Add all ingredients to a blender or shaker cup.
Serve cold and add the skewer garnishes to each cup.
- Category: cocktail, mocktail, beverage
- Method: stir, shake, blend
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size: 8oz
- Calories: 162
- Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Protein: 4
Keywords: keto bloody mary, can i have a bloody mary on keto, healthy bloody mary, simple bloody mary recipe, bloody mary recipe, bloody mary easy recipe