These buffalo deviled eggs are perfect for parties or to have as a healthy snack.
It's not surprising that I am back at it with another buffalo recipe. In fact, in this recipe for buffalo deviled eggs I was able to combine my love for buffalo AND eggs. I could never be one of those people that gets sick of eggs. A big reason for this is that once I learned to make hard boiled eggs in the instant pot, there was no turning back because it's so damn easy! However, if you're in a pinch, you could easily by pre-made hard boiled eggs for this recipe (usually in the dairy section) and save even more time.
These buffalo deviled eggs are made with The New Primal Hot Buffalo Sauce for a crazy zing, but feel free to use any level of their buffalo sauce with this recipe or good old Frank's Red Hot.
Check Out: Whole30 Approved Sauces & Marinades
- The New Primal Classic BBQ Sauce
- The New Primal Mustard BBQ
- The New Primal Buffalo Sauce: Medium
- The New Primal Marinade Pack
BUFFALO DEVILED EGGS
Buffalo Deviled Eggs
- Cut each hard boiled egg in half length wise.
- In a bowl, add all the egg yolks plus all remaining ingredients.
- Use a whisk to combine filling until it is smooth. More or less mayo may be needed depending on thickness of what you use.
- Add filling to a plastic bag or piping bag. Cut the tip off of the bag and fill egg whites with filling where the yolk used to be.
- Garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro.
- Will hold in fridge for up to 3 days.
Valerie Skinner is a Whole30 approved personal chef & recipe developer that bridges the gap between healthy eating and busy lives by providing simple healthy meals and recipes for you and your family.
Thyme and JOY is a parnter with the Whole30 Approved program. For more information about the Whole30 reset and Personal chef services in Charleston check out these links: