This creamy mashed cauliflower is the perfect holiday side dish for those on a low carb or keto diet. Find out 2 secrets to making your cauliflower mash nice and creamy without any need for milk.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Rough chop cauliflower into small florets being mindful of trying to make everything the same size.
- Toss cauliflower with avocado oil and a pinch of salt.
- Spread cauliflower evenly on a baking sheet and roast in oven for about 30-40 minutes flipping halfway through.
- Cauliflower should be cooked and starting to look dry but not brown or burnt. Oven times may vary, so keep checking until desired texture is reached.
- Using a high speed blender, immersion blender or food processor pulse cauliflower until it is smooth with no lumps. Add spices and ghee and blend until incorporated.
- Store in air tight sealed container for up to 5 days
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 98
- Fat: 7.4
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Protein: 2.3
Keywords: mashed cauliflower, creamy mashed cauliflower, keto mashed cauliflower, paleo mashed cauliflower, whole30 mashed cauliflower