These crispy buffalo chickpeas are a healthy crunchy snack that packs a buffalo spicy kick.
- 2 14oz cans Chickpeas
- 1 tbsp Ghee or Butter**
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1/3 cup Buffalo Sauce
- Preheat your oven to 425
- Drain and rinse chickpeas and add to a bowl
- Toss the chickpeas evenly with melted ghee, garlic powder and cornstarch
- In a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet, bake for 45 minutes tossing at the 20 minute mark.
- Place hot chickpeas back into a bowl and toss with buffalo sauce for about 1 minute until the sauce is fully soaked in.
- Return to sheet pan and place in oven for 5 minutes, take out and toss, then bake for 5 more minutes.
- Let chickpeas fully cool before serving.
**Keep checking on your chickpeas as oven strengths may vary
** Use avocado oil for VEGAN recipe
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Calories: 131
- Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 22
- Protein: 5
Keywords: crispy buffalo chickpeas, buffalo chick peas, air fryer chickpeas, chickpea snack