This refreshing cucumber dill salad is made with simple ingredients including an easy dill vinaigrette recipe that can be used to dress many other salads.
- 2 English Cucumbers Sliced, 1/4 inch thick
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, thinly sliced
Dill Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup Light Tasting Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Fresh Dill OR 1 tbsp Dried Dill
- 1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- Zest of one Lemon
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
Dill Vinaigrette Instructions:
- Add all ingredients to a mason jar.
- Shake until fully combined or use an immersion blender to emulsify dressing.
- Dressing will last up to 2 weeks in fridge in air tight container.
Cucumber Dill Salad:
- Chop off the stems of 2 English cucumbers and slice into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Slice a red onion salad slice style (the slices should look like a rainbow) and make sure slices are thin so that the onion does not overpower the salad.
- Toss in dill vinaigrette until fully coated and serve immediately.
- This is a no sugar cucumber salad, though others may enjoy adding 1 tbsp of sugar or sweetener to the dressing to give it a bit of a sweet kick.
- Don’t like dill? Try adding fresh cilantro, parsley or even mint to the cucumber salad instead.
- Other vegetables can be added including seeded tomatoes, sweet bell peppers or sweet onion instead of red onion.
- Category: salad
- Method: toss
- Cuisine: american, salad
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 68
Keywords: cucumber dill salad, keto cucumber salad, low carb cucumber salad, cucumber salad with viniagrette, cucumber salad no dill