This instant pot beanless chili recipe is made with ground beef and sweet potato for a simple hearty meal that can be prepped for the week. Beef and sweet potato chili is paleo, whole30 and gluten free.
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Medium White Onion, diced
- 3 Medium Sweet Potatoes, diced
- 1 10oz Can Rotel
- 15 oz Can Crushed Tomatoes
- 2 tsp Avocado Oil
Optional Garnishes: cilantro, avocado, jalapeno, green onions
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Add 2 tsp avocado oil to instant pot and turn to SAUTE mode.
- Add in diced bell pepper and onion along with ground beef and chili seasonings.
- Saute for about 5-7 minutes or until vegetables begin to soften and meat begins to brown.
- Add in diced sweet potatoes, rotel and crushed tomatoes and stir until all combined.
- Cover instant pot with lid and cook on manual HIGH pressure for 20 minutes. Use a quick release when finished cooking.
- Portion into bowls and serve with hot with garnish.
- Serving Size: 1-1/5 cups
- Calories: 360
Keywords: ground beef sweet potato, sweet potato chili soup, bison sweet potato chili whole30, whole30 chili, paleo chili, chili with no beans, whole30 beef chili, paleo beef chili