This recipe for instant pot frozen chicken will save you time in the kitchen and can be used for breasts, wings and thighs.
- 1 pound Frozen Chicken (breast, thighs or wings)
- 1 cup Chicken Broth (or water)
- Add 1 cup broth or water to bottom of instant pot.
- Layer chicken into bottom of instant pot.
- Turn the vent to seal.
- Cook on manual HIGH pressure for 12 minutes.
- Manually release pressure or quick release after 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken from liquid carefully.
- Shred or season pieces and pan sear or broil for browning effect.
If chicken pieces are stuck together, run under cold water until you can break them apart.
- Category: chicken, protein
- Method: instant pot, pressure cooker
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size: 4 oz
- Calories: 105
- Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 0
- Protein: 26
Keywords: instant pot frozen chicken, how to cook frozen chicken in instant pot, pressure cooker frozen chicken