This Instant Pot Pasta with Meat Sauce is a simple healthy dinner where the pasta is cooked along with the meat sauce making a one pot meal in under 30 minutes. Use your favorite meat, pasta and jarred sauce.
- 1 lb Italian Sausage, Ground Beef or Ground Turkey
- 24 oz Jarred Marinara Pasta Sauce
- 12 oz Pasta (see notes)
- 2 tsp Avocado Oil
- 1 cup Water
- Turn your instant pot to Saute mode on high and add 2 tsp oil.
- Once oil is warmed up, add in 1 pound ground meat of choice. Saute by breaking up evenly making sure it is cooked all the way through. This should take about 5-8 minutes.
- Add your 24 oz jar of pasta sauce and stir in with the cooked meat.
- Add in your pasta evenly across the sauce and meat mixture and press into the sauce.
- In your leftover sauce jar, add one cup of water and shake to get out the remaining sauce.
- Pour water evenly over your pasta. Push pasta down into water and sauce mixture once again. Pasta should be JUST covered.
- Set your instant pot to manual HIGH pressure for 8 minutes.
- Once cooking is complete, use a quick release.
- Stir all cooked ingredients together and serve hot.
- Ratio is 24 oz pasta sauce plus 1 cup water to 12 oz dried pasta.
- If pasta is not covered slightly with water after 1 cup is added, add more until it is.
- If you are using a spaghetti noodle, break in half before adding to meat and sauce mixture.
- Serving Size: 1.5 cups
- Calories: 385
- Fat: 8
- Carbohydrates: 52
- Protein: 20
Keywords: instant pot spaghetti and meat sauce, one pot spaghetti with meat sauce, spaghetti instant pot, instant pot one pot pasta, instant pot pasta sauce, one pot pasta instant pot, instant pot pasta, pasta instant pot, gluten free pasta instant pot, gluten free pasta pressure cooker