- 4 large Portobello Mushroom Caps
- 1 pound Ground Turkey (or beef, pork, chicken)
- 1 cup Marinara Sauce (compliant marinara)
- 1 tbsp Fennel Seed
- 1/2 piece Onion, minced
- 2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1/8 cup Fresh Basil (FOR GARNISH)
- Pre-heat oven to 375
- In a large bowl, add ground turkey, spices, egg and almond flour.
- Mix with hands until fully combined and divide into 4 equal pieces.
- Press each divided meat “burger” into the portobello mushroom cap.
- Cook in oven at 375 for about 30 minutes or until meat mixture is cooked all the way through (160F)
- Add warmed marinara to top of each mushroom cap before serving.
- Garnish with fresh basil.
- Serving Size: 1 Mushroom Cap
- Calories: 324
- Fat: 16
- Carbohydrates: 13
- Protein: 36
Keywords: italian stuffed mushrooms, whole30 stuffed mushrooms, paleo stuffed mushrooms, keto stuffed mushrooms