This jalapeno popper chicken casserole has the perfect amount of heat from jalapenos, crunchy salty kick from bacon and a creamy texture from a special sauce and spaghetti squash. This recipe is dairy free, paleo, keto and low carb and great for those following a round of Whole30.
- 2 cups Shredded Chicken Breast, cooked
- 2 medium Jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 8 pieces Bacon, cooked + chopped
- 2 Eggs, whisked
- 6 cups Spaghetti Squash, cooked
For Cream Sauce:
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dried Chives
- 1 tbsp Dried Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Dried Dill
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
For Cream Sauce:
- In a medium sized bowl, add mayo, dried chives, dried parsley, dried dill, salt, pepper and garlic powder and stir until fully combined.
- Preheat your oven to 350
- In a large bowl add cooked spaghetti squash, shredded chicken, chopped bacon, 2 eggs and cream sauce.
- Stir until everything is fully combined.
- Pour casserole mixture into a 9X13 greased baking pan and press it down until it is one even layer.
- Add sliced jalapeno rings for garnish.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until casserole begins to set. The final product should be wet but heated through until the eggs are cooked and mixture is binded together enough to slice.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 340
Keywords: keto chicken casserole, whole30 chicken casserole, paleo chicken casserole, jalapeno popper chicken casserole, jalapeno popper casserole, spaghetti squash casserole, moink box, moink box review, meat delivery, organic meat deliver, meat box, meat subscription service, butcherbox review, butcherbox reviews, is butcher box worth it, box meat, meat box