This mexican cauliflower rice uses simple ingredients and is cooked in a skillet for an easy side dish. Cauliflower rice is a great low carb, keto or whole30 alternative to white or brown rice.
- In large skillet, heat 1 tbsp avocado oil over medium high heat.
- Add in onion and bell pepper and saute for 5 minutes or until vegetables start to become soft but not overcooked.
- Add in cauliflower rice, garlic powder, cumin, salt and pepper and saute to mix together.
- Saute over medium high heat until rice cauliflower is warmed through.
- Squeeze lime juice over top and stir to combine.
- Garnish with lime wedges and extra cilantro.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 50
- Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Protein: 1
Keywords: low carb mexican cauliflower rice, whole30 cauliflower rice, cauliflower rice recipes mexican, mexican style cauliflower rice, easy mexican cauliflower rice, paleo mexican cauliflower rice