This recipe for one minute mayo is perfect as the base for sauce, dressing and other condiments. A whole30 compliant life saver recipe.
- 1 cup Light tasting olive or avocado oil
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Mustard Powder or Dijon mustard
- 1 Egg
- 1 pinch Salt, to taste
- 1 pinch Pepper, to taste
- 1 Immersion Blender
- 1 Wide Mouth Jar
- Add all ingredients to a large wide mouth jar or cup
- Place immersion blender blade on the bottom of the cup and turn on. Leave blender at the bottom until you see white mayo forming. Pull up with the blender to incorporate the rest of the oil and emulsify together.
- Seal in an airtight container. Lasts 7-10 days in fridge.
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp
- Calories: 112
- Fat: 12
- Carbohydrates: 0
- Protein: 0
Keywords: one minute mayo, paleo mayo, paleo mayo recipe, whole30 mayo, whole30 mayo recipe, whole30 mayonnaise recipe, homemade mayo, keto mayo, keto mayonnaise, homemade keto mayonnaise