These Prosciutto Egg Cups are a simple low carb high protein snack or breakfast that can be made in a pinch with only 2 ingredients.
- 12 Eggs
- 12 Slices Prosciutto
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- Preheat oven to 375
- Grease a 12 cup muffin pan with avocado oil.
- Fill each muffin cup with prosciutto, making sure to have every surface covered of the cup.
- Crack 1 egg into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until yolk is cooked to desired consistency.
- Season with black pepper, salt or Everything Bagel Seasoning