These raspberry lemonade electrolyte gummies are easy to make, are packed with protein and keto and kid friendly!
- Add 1 cup of water to a small sauce pan and sprinkle 2 tablespoons of gelatin in making sure none of it clumps. This helps the gelatin to “bloom” and will seem grainy at first, but whisk it until fully combined.
- Next put the water and gelatin over low heat and keep whisking until gelatin fully dissolves into a clear liquid. It is important that the water is hot but not boiling.
- Next, add gelatin liquid to a 2 cup measuring cup and whisk in the juice of one lemon and one scoop of electrolyte powder until fully combined.
- Pour and portion into preferred silicone mold, and set in fridge for at least one hour before popping out of the molds and enjoying.
- Store raspberry lemonade electrolyte gummies in fridge for up to 2 weeks.
If you have another flavor of electrolyte powder, simply omit the lemon juice and continue on with the recipe!
- Category: snack, sweets
- Method: chill in fridge
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size: 1/2 batch
- Calories: 96
- Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 0
- Protein: 12
Keywords: electrolyte chews, electrolyte gummies, gummy energy chews, gatorade energy chew, keto gummies, low carb gummies, healthiest gummy bears, healthy gummy snacks, healthy gummy bear recipe, no carb gummy bears, healthy gummy, keto electrolytes, raspberry lemonade electrolyte gummies