This sheet pan low country boil combines the spicy flavors of the south. Using shrimp, corn, sausage, potatoes and old bay seasoning, you can make a shrimp boil in the oven with minimal clean up.
- 1 lb Large or Jumbo Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 Links Andouille Sausage, sliced
- 1.5 lbs Baby Golden or Red Potatoes, quartered
- 4-6 pieces Frozen Corn on the Cobb (halved)
- 2 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Chopped Parsley
- 1 Lemon, cut into wedges
- 4 tsp Avocado Oil, divided
- Preheat your oven to 375
- In a medium sized bowl, toss chopped potatoes with avocado oil and Old Bay seasoning until fully combined.
- Arrange potatoes on sheet pan and cook for 15 minutes at 375.
- While potatoes are cooking, add chopped sausage, shrimp and corn to a bowl and toss with 2 tsp avocado oil and 1 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning and toss until fully combined in seasoning.
- Once potatoes are par cooked, remove from oven, flip and add shrimp, corn and sausage mix making sure everything is a single layer.
- Turn your oven up to 400 degrees.
- Roast sheet pan in oven for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are fully cooked and all ingredients are warmed through.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
All seasonings and tastes are different! Feel free to start with 2 tbsp of seasoning for full batch and add more as necessary.
Make sure potatoes are cut into similar size pieces to ensure an even cooking at the same time.
- Serving Size: 2 cups
- Calories: 480
Keywords: Shrimp boil in oven, sheet pan seafood bake, low country boil in the oven, baked low country boil, baked shrimp boil, old bay low country boil, low country boil recipe old bay, recipe for low country boil