Thanksgiving Punch Recipe
This Thanksgiving Punch Recipe has all the warming flavors of fall! With a few simple ingredients, you can make a delicious fall punch cocktail or mocktail that will be a crowd-pleaser for kids and adults at your Thanksgiving dinner feast! Both alcoholic and non-alcoholic instructions are included.
Servings: 20 (1 cup servings)
- 1 Gallon Apple Cider
- 48 oz Ginger Ale
- 1 Red Apple sliced thin
- 1 Green Apple sliced thin
- 1 Navel Orange sliced thin
- 1 cup Frozen Cranberries
- 1 tbsp [Pumpkin Pie Spice]
- 5 Cinnamon Sticks for garnish and flavor
- Replace Ginger Ale with one bottle of your favorite champagne (750ml)
- Feel free to add your desired amount of Vodka or Whisky for a stronger punch
In a 2 gallon drink jar, add 2 cups apple cider.
Whisk in pumpkin pie spice until any clumps are gone, then add the rest of the apple cider.
Add in your ginger ale or champagne.
Add apples, oranges, and cranberries and cinnamon sticks to the jar and stir gently.
Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving cold in garnished glasses.
Will keep for 3-4 days in fridge in airtight container.
Want More Easy Thanksgiving Cocktails?
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 205kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Sodium: 21mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 35g