SCROLL TO BOTTOM FOR VIDEO
In this episode:
- Val does a major life update about what we have been up to the last 2.5 years living in Charleston SC including a pregnancy announcement.
- We drive to Charlotte, NC
- Hotel Room tour of Hilton University Place Charlotte NC
- Val tries an Almond Butter Snickers
- Our anniversary dinner at Brazz Carvery and Brazilian Steakhouse
- Our experience using Rover.com for dog boarding
- Our review of dinner
- Our trip to IKEA Charlotte NC
- Coming home and why working out has made me feel so much better this pregnancy
SkinnerTV was started in 2015 as a way to document our life through the huge change of finding out we were moving from the place we met and got married (Hawaii) all the way to our cross country move to Charleston SC.
As our life grows even more with a baby boy on the way and Mike’s eventual separation from the military, I wanted to make sure we were documenting our adventures once again and so SkinnerTV has been revived in 2019!
NOTE: Comments have been disabled for videos uploaded from 2019 on. Comment on this post, email me (email@example.com) or find me on Instagram if you have any questions or would like to say hi!
Please consider Subscribing to our channel HERE if you enjoy our content!
5 Years Married & 5 Months Pregnant | Day Trip to Charlotte, NC
Valerie Skinner is a Whole30 approved personal chef & recipe developer that bridges the gap between healthy eating and busy lives by providing simple healthy meals and recipes for you and your family.