Air Fryer Frozen Toasted Ravioli – These delicious breaded ravioli are cooked until warm and crispy on the outside in just 8 minutes using your air fryer or Ninja Foodi! Great as a party appetizer or quick snack.
⭐Toasted Ravioli In The Air Fryer Is . . .
- Quick and easy taking less than 10 minutes.
- Perfectly crispy on the outside and warm on the inside.
- A great snack or appetizer!
🍝Ingredients & Tools
Frozen Ravioli -Use any frozen breaded ravioli you enjoy including cheese or meat-stuffed. Popular brands include Mama Cozzi’s (Aldi), Freschetta, Louisa, Olive Garden, and San Giuseppe.
Cooking Spray – This is optional but helps the ravioli to get extra crispy!
🔥How To Make Toasted Ravioli In The Air Fryer
1️⃣Preheat the air fryer: Turn your air fryer to 375F and let it preheat for 3-5 minutes.
2️⃣Add to the air fryer basket: Place the frozen toasted ravioli into the air fryer basket in a single layer. Some overlap is ok.
3️⃣Lightly coat with cooking spray: This is an optional step. Spray the ravioli lightly with cooking spray for an extra crispy coating.
4️⃣Air Fry: Set the timer for 8 minutes. Flip halfway using tongs. Add an additional 2-3 minutes if you like them extra crispy.
5️⃣Serve & enjoy: Remove with tongs and serve with your favorite dipping sauces.
- The best time and temperature to cook toasted ravioli is dependent on how big they are and how well your air fryer works. Start with 375F for 8 minutes total and adjust the time and temperature if needed.
- Place the ravioli in a single layer in the air fryer basket to ensure they all cook evenly. Some overlap of the ends is ok. You may need to cook in batches depending on how many you’re making and the size of your air fryer basket.
- If you’re not sure if they are done, cut one open to check. The breading should be golden brown and the ravioli should be heated all the way through.
How long should I cook frozen toasted ravioli in the air fryer?
The cooking time for toasted ravioli in the air fryer is dependent on the size and brand of ravioli you’re using as well as how well your air fryer works. I recommend starting with 375F for a total of eight minutes, flipping halfway through. If they are not done to your liking, cook for an additional two to three minutes until golden brown and crispy.
Can I make fresh toasted ravioli in the air fryer?
Yes, you can! Just cook for a minute or two less since they will not be frozen.
What should I serve with air fryer toasted ravioli?
Serve with your favorite dipping sauces. Popular choices include marinara sauce, Alfredo sauce, ranch dressing, and BBQ sauce.
🍤More Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes
- Air Fryer Calamari
- Air Fryer Potstickers (Dumplings, Gyoza)
- Air Fryer Onion Rings
- Air Fryer Soft Pretzels
- Air Fryer Coconut Shrimp
- Air Fryer Egg Rolls
- Air Fryer Crabcakes
- Air Fryer Frozen Jalapeno Poppers
- Air Fryer Meatballs
- Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts
- Air Fryer Frozen Shrimp
Air Fryer Frozen Toasted Ravioli
- Air Fryer or Ninja Foodi
- 10 oz Frozen Ravioli breaded or unbreaded
- ½ tsp Cooking Spray
- Turn your air fryer to 375F and let it preheat for 3-5 minutes.
- Place the frozen toasted ravioli into the air fryer basket in a single layer. Some overlap is ok.
- This is an optional step. Spray the ravioli lightly with cooking spray for an extra crispy coating.
- Set the timer for 8 minutes. Flip halfway using tongs. Add an additional 2-3 minutes if you like them extra crispy.
- Remove with tongs and serve with your favorite dipping sauces.