Air Fryer Pop Tarts
If you’re looking for an easy way to heat up your pop tarts, try Air Fryer Pop Tarts! In just 5 minutes or less, you can have a delicious and warm pop tart without using your oven or toaster so you’ll be ready for the morning!
Can you put a Pop-Tart in an air fryer? Yes, in fact, the air fryer is the best way to warm a pop tart making it crunchy on the outside and warm in the middle in just 5 minutes or less.
If you live in the US, chances are that you’ve had this iconic breakfast growing up. Pop Tarts are made by Kellogg’s and come in a variety of flavors, from classic strawberry to more unique flavors like watermelon.
They are essentially a pastry that contains a fruit filling, and can be enjoyed as is or warmed up in the toaster. But, if you are looking for a warm breakfast or snack and don’t have a toaster, the air fryer can heat up your pastry in just 5 minutes or less!
🍓What You’ll Need
- Pop Tarts – The options are endless when it comes to the flavors and types of pop tarts you can buy, though we love the classics like frosted strawberry or blueberry. You can find them in the grocery store in the breakfast aisle.
- Air Fryer – Any air fryer will do the trick, but we love using our Ninja Foodi because it easily converts to a pressure cooker and slow cooker depending on which model you have.
- Spatula – When the pop tarts are finished warming through, they will be hot. Use a spatula to remove them before serving.
🍞How To Cook Pop Tarts In Air Fryer
1️⃣Preheat your air fryer: Turn your air fryer to 350F and let it preheat for 3-5 minutes.
2️⃣Air fry pop tarts: Place the pop tarts in a single layer at the bottom of the air fryer basket. If they are frosted, place the frosted side up. Set the timer for 5 minutes.
3️⃣Remove and serve: With a spatula, remove the warm pop tarts and let them cool for 1-2 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Note: The time it takes to warm up your pop tart in the air fryer will depend on your personal preference and how hot your air fryer gets. Check at the halfway mark and adjust the cooking time as needed.
How long do you cook pop tarts in a Airfryer?
If the temperature is 350F, your pop tarts will be warmed through in 5 minutes or less, depending on how you enjoy them.
What is the best way to cook pop tarts?
The best way to cook a pop tart is by using an air fryer or toaster.
Are pop tarts already cooked?
Yes, packaged pop tarts come fully cooked and can be enjoyed right out of the box. If you want to warm it up, use the air fryer or toaster.
🥯More Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes
- Air Fryer Thick Cut Bacon
- Air Fryer Frozen Hash Brown Patties
- Air Fryer Toasted Bagel
- Air Fryer Scrapple
- Air Fryer Frozen French Toast Sticks
- Air Fryer Frozen Biscuits
- Air Fryer Frozen Sausage Patties
Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- air fryer or Ninja Foodi
- Turn your air fryer to 350F and let it preheat for 3-5 minutes.
- Place the pop tarts in a single layer at the bottom of the air fryer basket. If they are frosted, place the frosted side up. Set the timer for 5 minutes.
- With a spatula, remove the warm pop tarts and let them cool for 1-2 minutes before serving. Enjoy!