Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli
The best way to cook frozen broccoli is in your air fryer or Ninja Foodi! Enjoy perfectly cooked broccoli straight from frozen that’s fork tender and lightly crispy in just 20 minutes or less. Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli is a great way to add nutrients and fiber to any meal!
Cooking frozen foods in the air fryer is a HUGE help in the kitchen, especially when you’re short on time and have a busy family! One of our favorite air fryer vegetables to make is frozen broccoli.
The air fryer the best way to cook frozen broccoli for many reasons. The air fryer is essentially a small convection oven that uses dry circulating heat to cook food. This means that the food cooks faster and also has a great texture that stays tender with a lightly crispy outside.
Frozen broccoli is a great side dish to pair with air fryer chicken, fish, or steak. It’s also a fantastic way to add some extra veggies to your diet! If you’re looking for an easy and delicious way to cook frozen broccoli, look no further than your air fryer or Ninja Foodi!
📖How To Cook Frozen Broccoli In Air Fryer
1️⃣Preheat the air fryer: Preheat the air fryer or Ninja Foodi to 400 degrees F for 3-5 minutes.
2️⃣Add to the air fryer: Add frozen broccoli florets to the air fryer basket or Ninja Foodi cooking insert.
3️⃣Season the broccoli: Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4️⃣Air fry frozen broccoli: Cook for 10 minutes, then shake the basket or insert to turn the broccoli. Cook for an additional 10 minutes or until crispy and fork-tender.
5️⃣Remove and serve: Remove with tongs and serve immediately with your favorite main course!
👩🍳Air Fryer Frozen Food Cooking Tips
- If you prefer a softer texture, cook for a shorter time. If you prefer a crispier texture, cook for a few minutes longer. You can also cook fresh broccoli in the air fryer.
- Season the broccoli to your liking with salt, pepper, garlic powder, or your favorite spices!
- Try serving air fryer frozen broccoli with ranch dressing or your favorite dipping sauce.
- Do not let the broccoli thaw at all before cooking, as this can result in soggy, overcooked broccoli.
🧄Frozen Broccoli Seasoning Ideas
- Ranch Seasoning
- Cajun Seasoning
- Italian Seasoning
- Lemon Pepper
- Garlic Butter
Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli
- Air Fryer or Ninja Foodi
- 1 lb broccoli florets frozen
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat the air fryer or Ninja Foodi to 400 degrees F for 3-5 minutes.
- Add frozen broccoli florets to the air fryer basket or Ninja Foodi cooking insert.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Air fry for 10 minutes, then shake the basket or insert to turn the broccoli. Cook for an additional 10 minutes or until crispy and fork-tender.
- Remove with tongs and serve immediately with your favorite main course!