Air Fryer Frozen Green Beans
The best way to cook frozen green beans is in your air fryer or Ninja Foodi! Enjoy perfectly cooked green beans straight from frozen that’s fork tender and lightly crispy in just 20 minutes or less. Air Fryer Frozen Green Beans is a great way to add nutrients and fiber to any meal!
Cooking frozen foods in the air fryer is a HUGE help in the kitchen, especially when you’re short on time and have a busy family! One of our favorite air fryer vegetables to make is frozen green beans.
The air fryer the best way to cook frozen green beans for many reasons. The air fryer is essentially a small convection oven that uses dry circulating heat to cook food. This means that the food cooks faster and also has a great texture that stays tender with a lightly crispy outside.
Frozen green beans is a great side dish to pair with air fryer chicken, fish, or steak. It’s also a fantastic way to add some extra veggies to your diet! If you’re looking for an easy and delicious way to cook frozen green beans, look no further than your air fryer or Ninja Foodi!
📖How To Cook Frozen Green Beans In Air Fryer
1️⃣Preheat the air fryer: Preheat the air fryer or Ninja Foodi to 375F degrees F for 3-5 minutes.
2️⃣Add to the air fryer: Add frozen green beans to the air fryer basket or Ninja Foodi cooking insert.
3️⃣Season the green beans: Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss to combine.
4️⃣Air fry frozen green beans: Cook for 6 minutes, then shake the basket or insert to turn the green beans. Cook for an additional 6 minutes or until crispy and fork-tender.
5️⃣Remove and serve: Remove with tongs and serve immediately with your favorite main course!
👩🍳Air Fryer Frozen Food Cooking Tips
- If you prefer a softer texture, cook for a shorter time. If you prefer a crispier texture, cook for a few minutes longer.
- Season the green beans to your liking with salt, pepper, garlic powder, or your favorite spices!
- Try serving air fryer frozen green beans with ranch dressing or your favorite dipping sauce.
- Do not let the green beans thaw at all before cooking, as this can result in soggy, overcooked vegetables.
🥓Frozen Green Beans Seasoning Ideas
- Ranch Seasoning
- Cajun Seasoning
- Italian Seasoning
- Lemon Pepper
- Garlic Butter
- Parmesan Cheese
- Chopped Bacon
- Crumbled Bleu Cheese
- Crumbled Feta Cheese
🥦Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes
- Frozen Cauliflower
- Yuca Fries
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts
- Smashed Potatoes
- Corn On The Cob
- Whole Sweet Potato
- Acorn Squash
- Hash Browns
- Butternut Squash
Air Fryer Frozen Green Beans
- Air Fryer or Ninja Foodi
- 1 lb green beans frozen
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat the air fryer or Ninja Foodi to 375F degrees F for 3-5 minutes.
- Add frozen green beans to the air fryer basket or Ninja Foodi cooking insert.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss to combine.
- Cook for 6 minutes, then shake the basket or insert to turn the green beans. Cook for an additional 6 minutes or until crispy and fork-tender.
- Remove with tongs and serve immediately with your favorite main course!