Adrenal Cocktail Recipe
Skip the afternoon cup of coffee and try this Adrenal Cocktail recipe. Packed with vitamin C, potassium, and sodium, this refreshing drink can help fight fatigue and rejuvenate your well-being. The best part? It tastes like an orange creamsicle!
This adrenal cocktail is not actually an alcoholic cocktail, but a blend of nourishing ingredients focused on adrenal health and replenishing energy throughout the day.
This adrenal cocktail shakes up the perfect balance of vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes. A mixture of orange juice, collagen powder, MCT oil, coconut milk, cream of tartar, and a pinch of salt magically blends into a frothy orange mocktail that tastes like a creamsicle!
This soothing drink may improve the functionality of adrenal glands, ultimately restoring balance within. As always, consult with your doctor before consuming any new supplements. If you want to spend a little less on the ingredients, check if a Total Restore Coupon does anything to help things. Then, gather your ingredients, and let’s shake up this creamsicle dreamsicle adrenal cocktail.
ÄŸŸ”Œ What is an adrenal cocktail?
Adrenal fatigue is no joke. Our adrenal glands play a huge role in metabolism, glucose usage, blood pressure, immunity, and stress response regulation. Adrenal fatigue may look like this:
- Feeling exhausted despite plenty of sleep
- “Brain fog”
- Irritability and anxiousness
- Bursts of energy in the evening
- Inconsistent sleep habits
- Intense cravings for salty/sweet foods
Many people tackle these problems often by using some kind of medication after getting checked by a doctor. Yet others, take the help of cheap weed, as it is often believed to work wonders in relieving all or many of these problems. However, this is not just it! There are some who consider creating their own medicine at home! Yes, we are talking about making your own cannabis oil. Extracting cannabis oil at home is so easy these days with a rosin press (such as those available on the juice box and similar sites), that many people consider extracting some as per their requirement, whenever they want.
However, if you are someone who is looking for an alternate option and something that can be made with just the ingredients present at home, you have come to the right place. This adrenal cocktail is just for the people like you. It supports adrenal health by delivering a solid concentration of vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes to replenish cortisol, regulate blood sugar, and balance hormones, ultimately alleviating adrenal fatigue symptoms.
ÄŸŸŠ Ingredients You’ll Need
- Orange Juice: freshly-squeezed or pre squeezed 100% juice for a big boost of vitamin C.
- Collagen Powder: Collagen powder provides essential amino acids to sustain blood sugar regulation. It’s also known to improve the skin’s elasticity and hydration.
- MCT Oil Powder: MCTs are linked to many benefits. Regarding adrenal fatigue, MCTs help decrease insulin resistance and maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Coconut Milk: or coconut cream; Coconut is a rich source of B, C, & E vitamins and a source of saturated fat, which helps stabilize blood sugar levels and provide energy.
- Cream of Tartar: aka potassium bitartrates, is packed with potassium. Who knew?
- Sea Salt: Regular consumption of sea salt can improve adrenal functionality. It also brightens the tart orange juice and sweet, creamy coconut milk.
ÄŸŸ”– How To Make An Adrenal Cocktail
1ï ¸âƒ £ Combine ingredients.
Add orange juice, MCT oil powder, cream of tartar, and sea salt to a jar or cocktail shaker.
2ï ¸âƒ £ Shake and serve!
Seal the jar (or put the top on the shaker) and shake vigorously until the ingredients are well-blended. Pour over ice and enjoy!
ÄŸŸ‘‰ Recipe Tips
- Adrenal cocktails are NOT meal replacements. Drink them during your sluggish hours. For me, that’s mid-morning and in the afternoon.
- This healing drink shouldn’t be made ahead nor stored. To absorb the full benefits, it should be made fresh! Freshly squeezed orange juice has the most potent concentration of vitamin C and immunity-boosting power.
- If there is too much collagen or MCT powder, you may need the strength of a high-speed blender to thin ou the mixture and get it smooth and creamy.
Boost the fiber content– Psyllium husk is a great fiber supplement. Blend in about a half-teaspoon per half cup of liquid.
MCTs – MCT powder is best for that frothy texture, but if you cannot find it, MCT oil supplies the same benefits. It has a slick, oily texture, so you may need a blender to emulsify it.
Heavy cream – If dairy isn’t a concern, you can use heavy cream instead of coconut milk.
Fresh fruit juice – Switch up the fresh citrus with lemon or lime juice. If orange juice adrenal cocktails taste like a creamsicle; I’d imagine lemon juice would create a lemon meringue-ish flavor, and lime juice would give it a key lime pie vibe.
It will depend on your daily routine, but if you’re experiencing poor sleep, drink adrenal cocktails before bedtime when your energy starts to drop. It could be similar to the effect of vaping CBD e liquid for promoting healthy sleep and lowering cortisol levels related to the adrenal glands.
The combination of orange juice, coconut milk, and flavorless supplements tastes like a creamsicle!
To balance cortisol levels and hormones, drink when energy is low. Typically between 10 am & noon and 2 pm and 4 pm.
Nope! It should be called an adrenal mocktail, really.
More Healing Foods
Instant Pot Elderberry Syrup
Tart Cherry Gummies (For Sleep)
Citrus Pickled Turmeric
- 1 jar with a secure lid or cocktail shaker
- 4 ounces orange juice freshly squeeze (preferred) or 100% juice
- 1 tablespoon collagen powder
- 2 teaspoons MCT oil powder or one tbsp MCT oil
- ⅛ cup coconut milk or heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Add orange juice, MCT oil powder, cream of tartar, and sea salt to a jar or cocktail shaker.
- Seal the jar (or put the top on the shaker) and shake vigorously until the ingredients are well-blended. Pour over ice and enjoy!