Air Fryer Beyond Sausage
These Air Fryer Beyond Sausage are made with plant-based ingredients and can be cooked in the air fryer in just minutes! Use them with your favorite recipes for lunch or dinner!
Plant-based meat options are becoming more regularly available in grocery stores. One of the most popular brands of plant-based meat is Beyond.
The beyond brand is a plant-based meat company. They have various products, including burgers, sausages, ground beef, and more. Beyond offers a delicious and healthy alternative to traditional meat products.
🌻Beyond Sausage Ingredients
The ingredients in beyond sausage are: water, pea protein isolate, expeller-pressed canola oil, refined coconut oil, sunflower oil, natural flavors, Contains 2% or less of cellulose from bamboo, methylcellulose, potato starch, salt, potassium chloride, vinegar, lemon juice concentrate, sunflower lecithin, pomegranate fruit powder, beet juice extract (for color).
🤔Can I cook beyond sausage in the Airfryer?
Yes, the air fryer is the best method to cook beyond sausage because it gives them a crispy outside while keeping the inside nice and moist. This is the perfect method for cooking frozen beyond sausage too!
How To Make Beyond Sausage In The Air Fryer
1️⃣Preheat your air fryer: Turn your air fryer to 375F and preheat for 3-5 minutes. This step is important because it will help the beyond sausage cook evenly.
2️⃣Cook the beyond sausage: Add the frozen or fresh sausage to the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes, flipping them halfway through or until they are warm and crispy on the outside.
3️⃣Serve immediately: Remove with tongs and serve these air fryer beyond sausage with your favorite dishes!
🧊Air Fryer Frozen Beyond Sausage
If you are cooking frozen Beyond sausage, there is no need to thaw them before air frying. Simply place them in the air fryer basket and cook according to the recipe instructions adding 3-5 more minutes to the cooking time if needed.
👩🏻🍳Air Frying Tips
- Cook the sausages in a single layer as much as possible, so they cook evenly on all sides. Overcrowding will result in the sausage steaming, keeping them from getting crispy.
- If your air fryer tends to overheat, cook the beyond sausage at a lower temperature (375F) to prevent them from burning.
- It is best to check on the beyond sausage 5 minutes into the cooking time, so you can flip them if needed and remove them from the air fryer as soon as they are cooked through.
- For extra crispy sausage, cook for 2-3 minutes in the air fryer.
- How long do you cook beyond sausage in the air fryer? This depends on your air fryer. Most sausages will be fully cooked in 10 minutes at 375F. Frozen sausages could take up to 12 minutes, depending on their size.
🍔More Air Fryer Plant-Based Recipes
- Air Fryer Beyond Burger
- Air Fryer Beyond Meatballs
- Air Fryer Impossible Burger
- Air Fryer Frozen Veggie Burger
- Air Fryer Frozen Veggie Tots
Air Fryer Beyond Meatballs
- air fryer or Ninja Foodi
- 16 ounces Beyond Sausages (plant-based, fresh or frozen)
- Turn your air fryer to 375F and preheat for 3-5 minutes. This step is important because it will help the beyond sausages cook evenly.
- Add the frozen beyond sausages to the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes, flipping them halfway through or until they are warm on the inside and crispy on the outside.
- Remove with tongs and serve these air fryer beyond sausages with your favorite dishes!