These Air Fryer Frozen Cauliflower Wings are cooked perfectly in the air fryer or Ninja Foodi so they’re crispy on the outside and tender on the inside in just 15 minutes or less! These vegetarian wings are perfect for a party, game day, or for a weeknight meal!
If you enjoy a vegetarian lifestyle, there’s no need to miss out on the delicious flavor of chicken wings!
These days almost anything can be made meat-free and these frozen cauliflower wings are no exception. You can make them yourself, or you can easily purchase them in the frozen section of most grocery stores.
Cauliflower is coated with breading and sauce for a delicious wing alternative that is best cooked right in the air fryer! The air fryer gives the wings a nice crispy texture on the outside while remaining tender on the inside all in just 15 minutes or less!
🥦What You’ll Need
Frozen Cauliflower Wings – You can usually find these in the frozen vegetable section at your grocery store. Popular brands include Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods 365, Bird’s Eye, Good and Gather, and P.F. Chang’s brand.
🔥How To Make Frozen Cauliflower Wings In Air Fryer
1️⃣Preheat the air fryer: Turn on your air fryer to 400F and let it preheat for 3-5 minutes.
2️⃣Add to air fryer basket: Add the frozen cauliflower wings in a single layer at the bottom of the air fryer basket.
3️⃣Air fry cauliflower wings: Set the timer for 12 minutes. At the halfway point, toss with tongs or by shaking the basket. Let cook for up to 6 minutes or longer depending on how crispy you like your cauliflower wings.
4️⃣Remove and serve: Once the wings are finished cooking, toss them in your favorite sauce or enjoy them as is!
🧊Tips For Cooking Frozen Food In The Air Fryer
- Always preheat the air fryer when cooking frozen food. This will help the food cook evenly and prevent it from sticking to the air fryer basket.
- When cooking frozen cauliflower wings or any other frozen food, be sure to cook them in a single layer.
- This will help them cook evenly and prevent them from sticking together. If you want extra crispy cauliflower wings, cook them for a few minutes longer.
- The time it takes to fully cook the cauliflower wings will depend on your individual air fryer and the size of your cauliflower wings. A good place to start is at 400F for 12 minutes. Check for doneness after the halfway point to adjust cooking time if necessary.
- Can you put Birds Eye cauliflower wings in the air fryer? Yes, this popular brand of frozen cauliflower wings cooks up perfectly in the air fryer.
🧅More Air Fryer Frozen Appetizers
- Air Fryer Frozen Lumpia
- Air Fryer Frozen Egg Rolls
- Air Fryer Frozen Onion Rings
- Air Fryer Frozen Toasted Ravioli
Air Fryer Frozen Cauliflower Wings
- Air Fryer or Ninja Foodi
- 13.5 oz Frozen Cauliflower Wings Bird's Eye or other brands
- Turn on your air fryer to 400F and let it preheat for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the frozen cauliflower wings in a single layer at the bottom of the air fryer basket.
- Set the timer for 12 minutes. At the halfway point, toss with tongs or by shaking the basket. Let cook for up to 6 minutes or longer depending on how crispy you like your cauliflower wings.
- Once the wings are finished cooking, toss them in your favorite sauce or enjoy them as is!