Air Fryer Peach Cobbler
Air Fryer Peach Cobbler -bake single-servings of homemade peach cobbler in the air fryer or Ninja Foodi. Fresh sweetened peaches topped with a crisp streusel-style topping in just 15 minutes. Gluten-free option available.
One of the best parts about summertime is the abundance of amazing tasting produce, especially all of the sweet and juicy fresh peaches. Sure, a perfectly ripe peach is as sweet as candy but what if one of those peaches was baked into a peach cobbler in the air fryer? 🙂
This air fryer peach cobbler recipe is made with cinnamon-sugar coated fresh peaches and topped with a buttery-flaky crisp made from flour and oats. It is baked in single-serving ramekins in the air fryer or Ninja foodi until the peaches are warm and gooey and the topping is crisp and toasted.
The results? A delightful peach cobbler baked in the air fryer for you to enjoy all to yourself. Don’t forget a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream. Enjoy!
💗 Why You’ll Love Making Peach Cobbler in the Air Fryer
Great way to utilize all of those juicy summer peaches.
Gluten-free option. This recipe doubles as a delicious gluten-free peach cobbler.
Quick & easy. Make peach cobbler from scratch with just a handful of basic ingredients in under 15 minutes.
Make single-serving homemade peach cobbler in a cinch.
🍑 Ingredients & Equipment
FOR THE PEACHES:
- Fresh Peach – Use a peach that has a pleasant aroma and that just has just begun to soften. You should be able to gently press into the skin without mushing the fruit.
- Brown Sugar – caramelizes the peaches bringing sweet, toffee-like flavors to this dessert.
- Butter – adds flavor and moisture.
- Cinnamon – adds warming flavor.
FOR THE TOPPING:
- Flour – To make gluten-free peach cobbler, use your favorite 1:1 gluten-free baking flour or almond flour instead of all-purpose flour.
- Rolled Oats – If gluten-free, be sure to use certified gluten-free rolled oats.
- Butter – adds flavor, moisture and helps the topping become golden brown and toasted in the air fryer.
- Brown Sugar – adds pleasant sugary-sweet flavor.
- Cinnamon – adds some spice to the crisp-topping.
- FOR SERVING (optional): vanilla ice cream and/or whipped cream.
- EQUIPMENT YOU”LL NEED:
- Air Fryer – I swear by the Ninja Foodi.
- Ramekins – You’ll need a heat-safe ramekin to bake individual servings.
📖 How To Make Peach Cobbler In The Air Fryer
1️⃣ Prep equipment and peaches: Preheat air fryer to 375 degrees for 3 to 5 minutes. Grease a ramekin with oil or butter. Remove pit from peach and cut in to 1/2 inch slices.
2️⃣ Flavor peaches:. In a small bowl. melt butter in the microwave. Then, add brown sugar, cinnamon and sliced peaches. Gently toss until peaches are well-coated in cinnamon-sugar mixture. Layer peach slices in the bottom of the ramekin.
3️⃣ Make cobbler-topping: In a small bowl, add flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon. Mix well. Cut the cold butter into small pieces and then press it into the dry mixture using your fingers or a fork. Continue until the butter is well incorporated and a crumbly topping forms. Sprinkle the topping over the peaches evenly.
4️⃣ Cook: Place ramekin in preheated air fryer and cook for 10 minutes or until peaches are fork-tender and the topping is golden brown.
5️⃣ Serve: Serve hot with a scoop of ice cream and/or whipped cream.
👩🏻🍳 Chef’s Tips
To achieve the best flavor and texture, choose a peach that is ripe but not overripe. Give the peach a gentle squeeze. If it has some give but isn’t so soft it bruises, it’s a good one.
Don’t forget to grease the ramekin with oil or butter to prevent sticking.
Allow your air fryer to preheat completely, so the cobbler starts cooking as soon as it goes in. The cobbler-topping will toast and become crisp while the peaches will caramelize and soften.
If you need more than one serving, simply adjust the recipe as needed.
You may need to work in batches depending on how many ramekins will fit in the air fryer basket.
When it comes to cobblers, these comforting desserts are not limited to just peach. You can customize this recipe exactly to your liking.
- Make Air Fryer Apple Crisp instead by replacing sliced peaches with peeled and diced apple.
- To make peach cobbler with no oats replace oats with almond meal, graham cracker crumbs or granola.
- Feel free to use a natural sweetener like honey or maple syrup in place of brown sugar.
- Add a little extra flavor by adding pumpkin pie space, vanilla extract, maple extract, etc. to the peaches.
- Ooey gooey peach cobbler would not be complete without being served a la mode and/or with whipped cream.
- You could also try topping peach cobbler with chopped pecans, shredded coconut, caramel syrup, powdered sugar, etc.
♻️ Storing & Freezing
Storing: Peach cobbler is best served hot straight from the air fryer. However, you can store extras in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Freezing: Assemble peach crisps in freezer-safe ramekins, cook, let cool completely, double wrap each ramekin in plastic and then store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
More Easy Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer S’mores
Air Fryer Sausage Balls
Air Fryer Scotch Eggs
Maple Cinnamon Air Fryer Butternut Squash
As long as your ramekin is heat and oven-safe, it will be just fine exposed to high temperatures in an air fryer.
A peach cobbler is baked in a deep dish and topped with a thick pie-style dough. A peach crisp is topped with a crispy, textured topping that usually includes oats.
You can. Be sure to drain them completely. Keep in mind the flavor and texture will be somewhat different.
Place ramekins of peach cobbler on a baking sheet and bake in a 375 degree preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until the peaches have softened and the topping is crisp,
Air Fryer Peach Cobbler
- Air Fryer or Ninja Foodi
- Oven-Safe Ramekin
For the Peaches
- 1 peach ripe
- ½ tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ tablespoon butter melted
- 1 pinch cinnamon
For the Topping:
- 1 tablespoon flour all-purpose or gluten-free
- 1 tablespoon rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- ½ tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 pinch cinnamon
Optional Serving Suggestions
- 1 vanilla ice cream
- whipped cream
- Preheat air fryer to 375 degrees for 3 to 5 minutes. Grease a ramekin with oil or butter. Remove pit from peach and cut in to 1/2 inch slices.
- In a small bowl. melt butter in the microwave. Then, add brown sugar, cinnamon and sliced peaches. Gently toss until peaches are well-coated in cinnamon-sugar mixture. Layer peach slices in the bottom of the ramekin.
- In a small bowl, add flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon. Mix well. Cut the cold butter into small pieces and then press it into the dry mixture using your fingers or a fork. Continue until the butter is well incorporated and a crumbly topping forms. Sprinkle the topping over the peaches evenly.
- Place ramekin in preheated air fryer and cook for 10 minutes or until peaches are forl-tender and the topping is golden brown.
- Serve hot with a scoop of ice cream and/or whipped cream.