It’s not a party unless there are breadsticks! Whether you’re reheating them from Olive Garden or Pizza Hut, these breadsticks will be tender and delicious. Learn How To Reheat Breadsticks In The Air Fryer to keep them crispy on the outside and tender on the inside!
Breadsticks complement a meal perfectly. They are a great appetizer or side dish, but what if you have leftovers from Pizza Hut, Olive Garden, Little Caesars, or even garlic knots, frozen breadsticks or Texas Toast?
When you know how to reheat them in the air fryer, they stay crispy on the outside and tender on the inside making them good as new!
Air frying is a healthy way to cook your food. The circulating hot air cooks your food evenly and quickly. There is little or no oil needed, so your food is not swimming in unhealthy fats.
🥖How To Reheat Breadsticks In The Air Fryer
1️⃣Step One: Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees for 3-5 minutes.
2️⃣Step Two: Cut the leftover breadsticks into individual pieces if they are baked together and haven’t been cut.
3️⃣Step Three: Place the breadsticks in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
4️⃣Step Four: Cook for 4-6 minutes (depending on the size) or until they are hot and crispy. Remove from the air fryer with tongs and serve while hot!
- Preheating is a must for this method as it helps the breadsticks cook evenly and get crispy.
- Don’t overcrowd the basket. If there is too much food in the air fryer, it will not cook evenly and could result in soggy breadsticks. Reheat in batches if needed.
- If you are reheating frozen breadsticks, follow the instructions on the package for reheating. Most likely they will only need to be cooked for a few minutes longer than the package.
- When it comes to heat distribution, every air fryer is different. Make sure you are checking on the breadsticks every 3-4 minutes to keep them from burning.
How do you reheat Pizza Hut or Little Caesars breadsticks in an air fryer?
You can reheat Pizza Hut breadsticks in the air fryer by following the instructions above. These are instructions for breadsticks topped with cheese or without.
Can you air Fry Olive Garden breadsticks?
Yes, Olive Garden breadsticks can be air fried or reheated using the method above. Every air fryer is different, so be sure to monitor the breadsticks to keep them from burning.
🥔More Ways To Reheat Foods In The Air Fryer
Can I reheat in an air fryer? Yes, many foods can easily be reheated in the air fryer in under 15 minutes or less! Try reheating the following foods in your air fryer.
🔥More Easy Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Frozen Salmon
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Breast
- How To Reheat French Fries In Air Fryer
- Reheat Leftover Ham in Air Fryer
- Reheat Thanksgiving Turkey In Air Fryer
How To Reheat Breadsticks In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer or Ninja Foodi
- 6 Breadsticks leftovers for reheating