How To Reheat Quesadilla In Air Fryer
Have leftover quesadillas sitting in your fridge? Learn How To Reheat Quesadilla In The Air Fryer or Ninja Foodi for a quick and hassle-free process that’ll make you forget you ever had leftovers in the first place!
A quesadilla is a type of Mexican dish that consists of a tortilla (often made from wheat flour) filled with cheese and other ingredients such as vegetables, meat, or beans. It is then folded in half to form a pocket-like shape. Quesadillas can be served hot or cold but are best enjoyed when they are hot.
Can you reheat quesadillas in the air fryer? Yes, if you have any leftovers from a Mexican restaurant, Taco Bell, or from your own kitchen, you can easily reheat quesadillas to make them warm and gooey on the inside and crispy on the outside like they were just made!
Try these recipes for Air Fryer Chicken Quesadilla, and Air Fryer Cheese Quesadilla to make them from scratch!
🔥Why The Air Fryer Is The Best Way To Reheat Quesadillas
The air fryer uses dry circulating heat to cook food, which means the quesadilla will get crispy on the outside and stay nice and gooey on the inside. There’s no need to use additional oil or fat to get it warmed perfectly. It also reheats in just a few minutes, making it fast and convenient!
📖How To Reheat Quesadillas In Air Fryer (Step-by-Step Instructions)
1️⃣Preheat the air fryer: Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2️⃣Prepare the quesadilla: Place the quesadilla in a single layer in the basket of the air fryer. Make sure it is not overlapping or touching any other part of the air fryer.
3️⃣Air fry quesadilla: Cook for 3-4 minutes or until the inside is warmed through and the outside is crispy.
4️⃣Remove and serve: Using tongs, remove the reheated quesadilla and enjoy it with your favorite toppings and condiments.
👩🍳Tips For Reheating Quesadilla Using The Air Fryer
- Make sure to preheat the air fryer before adding the quesadilla, as this will help start the reheating process faster.
- How long it takes to reheat quesadillas in the air fryer depends on the thickness and size. Generally, it takes around 3-4 minutes for a single quesadilla, but it may need more or less time.
- The top can get crispy too quickly, so you can cover it with foil to prevent burning if needed.
- The quesadilla does not need to be flipped as the air is circulating on all sides. However, if you would like to flip it for even cooking, you can do so after about 2 minutes of cooking.
🥔More Ways To Reheat Foods In The Air Fryer
Can I reheat in an air fryer? Yes, many foods can easily be reheated in the air fryer in under 15 minutes or less! Try reheating the following foods in your air fryer.
How To Reheat Quesadilla In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer or Ninja Foodi
- 1 Quesadilla refrigerated leftovers
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 3-5 minutes.
- Place the quesadilla in a single layer in the basket of the air fryer. Make sure it is not overlapping or touching any other part of the air fryer.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes or until the inside is warmed through and the outside is crispy.
- Using tongs, remove the quesadilla and serve with your favorite toppings and condiments.