Air Fryer English Muffin Pizzas
Learn how to make Air Fryer English Muffin Pizza in just minutes! This quick and easy meal or snack is made with 3 ingredients and can be customized using your favorite toppings! Great for a busy weeknight and fun for kids!
One great thing about pizza is how versatile it can be. You can use various sauces and cheeses and create your toppings. You can also use many foods as a pizza crust, including English muffins!
Using English muffins to make mini pizza is a great way to make a quick meal or snack that can easily be customized. And, making these bite-sized pizzas is a breeze when using your air fryer or Ninja Foodi!
The air fryer uses dry circulating heat to cook food making sure the crust gets crispy, the cheese gets melted, and the inside is warm and delicious!
🍞What You’ll Need
- Plain English Muffins – You can find English muffins in any grocery store. Popular brands include Thomas’, Great Value, and Pepperidge Farm.
- Pizza Sauce – Whether you make your own from scratch or use a jar from the store, you’ll need some pizza sauce to spread on your English muffins.
- Shredded Cheese – Shredded mozzarella is a classic cheese for pizza, but feel free to mix it up and use your favorite!
- Toppings – Get creative with your toppings! Some of our favorites include pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, and olives.
🍕How To Make English Muffin Pizza In Air Fryer
1️⃣Preheat the air fryer: Turn your air fryer to 375F and let it preheat for 3-5 minutes.
2️⃣Prepare the English Muffins: Split the English muffins with a fork. Then add them to the preheated air fryer for 3-4 minutes to toast lightly. Remove with tongs.
3️⃣Add toppings: Spread a layer of pizza sauce on the cut side of each piece of English muffin. Then top with cheese. Add your favorite toppings.
4️⃣Air fry pizza: Place the topped English muffins back in the air fryer and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Remove with tongs and enjoy!
👩🏻🍳Air Fryer Cooking Tips
- If you want more of a flat surface for your pizza, use a sharp knife to cut the English muffins in half to ensure there are no nooks and crannies.
- The best time and temperature to make mini english muffin pizzas depends on how large your pizza is and your individual air fryer. Start at 375F for 5 minutes and adjust as necessary.
- Add the pizza in a single layer at the bottom of the air fryer basket. Overcrowding can lead to soggy pizza.
- If you want a crispy crust, air fry for an extra minute or two. Just keep an eye on it so the cheese doesn’t burn!
- Do not put too much cheese or toppings on the English muffins as it can drip down and cause the air fryer to smoke.
🫑Variations & Topping Ideas
- Use different sauces: Try other types of sauce, including BBQ sauce, Alfredo sauce, or ranch dressing!
- Cheese: Use your favorite cheese or a combination of cheeses. Some other great options include cheddar, Parmesan, and feta.
- Vegetable Toppings: Sliced bell peppers, diced tomatoes, spinach, and artichoke hearts are all great toppings.
- Meat Toppings: Sausage, Canadian bacon, ground beef, and chicken are all delicious meat toppings for English muffin pizzas.
- Fruit Toppings: If you want a sweeter pizza try adding pineapple or mandarin oranges.
🧊Storage & Reheating Instructions
Storing: Leftover English muffin pizzas can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 48 hours.
Reheating: Reheat them in the air fryer at 375F for a few minutes or until heated through. You can also reheat them in the microwave. Just be sure to heat them in 30-second increments so the cheese doesn’t burn.
🥓More Air Fryer Snack Recipes
- Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- Air Fryer Sausage Balls
- Air Fryer Chicken Fries
- Air Fryer Candied Bacon
- Air Fryer Toasted English Muffin
- Air Fryer Pumpkin Seeds
Air Fryer English Muffin Pizza
- air fryer or Ninja Foodi
- 2 English Muffins
- 1 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella
- Turn your air fryer to 375F and let it preheat for 3-5 minutes.
- Split the English muffins with a fork. Then add them to the preheated air fryer for 3-4 minutes to toast lightly. Remove with tongs.
- Spread 1/4 cup pizza sauce on the cut side of each piece of English muffin. Then top with 1/4 cup cheese. Add your favorite toppings.
- Place the topped English muffins back in the air fryer and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Remove with tongs and enjoy!