This rosemary mustard pork tenderloin is marinated with rosemary, dijon mustard, and baked in the oven for a pork tenderloin recipe that everyone will love. Rosemary pork tenderloin is suitable for the whole30, paleo and keto diet.
🐷 About this Recipe
Besides bacon, pork tenderloin recipes are my favorite way to experiment cooking with pork. Sometimes pork chops or other cuts of pork have too much fat in them for my liking. Or the taste too gamey to me.
Pork tenderloin however, is perfect. It’s like the part of the pork that is smooth, lean and easy to flavor and for that I am happy!
Because the nature of it, pork tenderloin makes a great hearty protein for those following a paleo, keto or whole30 way of eating.
This rosemary mustard pork tenderloin recipe is a good go to during the fall and winter months.
🧾 What is in rosemary dijon mustard pork tenderloin marinade?
This pork tenderloin marinade is made of:
- Dijon Mustard
- Olive Oil
- Chopped Rosemary
- Minced Garlic
❔ How do I cook pork tenderloin with Dijon mustard?
This rosemary mustard pork tenderloin is marinated with the herbs, spices, oils and mustard for at least 30 minutes. (though more is better!)
It is then cooked in the oven on a rimmed baking dish to catch any juices.
🔀 Can I make pork tenderloin with honey mustard glaze?
You can make pork tenderloin with honey mustard glaze by adding 1 tbsp of honey into the marinade. This will add a slightly sweet taste to the pork tenderloin.
Other Pork Tenderloin Marinades
- Paleo Pork Tenderloin Rub: smoked paprika, salt, pepper, garlic, cumin
- Teriyaki Glaze
- Curry Sauce
- Maple Balsamic Dressing
- Honey Garlic
A pork tenderloin produces the most flavor when it is marinated for 4-24 hours. If you are short on time, a 30 minute marinade will work too.
It is recommended to cook your pork tenderloin at 350 instead of 375 to prevent it from drying out. But it can be cooked at 375 with some adjustment.
These oven cook times are based on a 2 pound pork tenderloin.
Pork tenderloin cooked at 350: 45-60 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees
Pork tenderloin cooked at 375: 35-45 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees
More Pork Recipes You’ll Love
Rosemary Mustard Pork Tenderloin
- 1 Pork Tenderloin 2lbs
- ½ cup Dijon Mustard
- 3 tbsp Fresh Rosemary chopped
- 2 tsp Fresh Garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 2 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, rosemary, garlic, salt, pepper and avocado oil until fully combined
- Pat pork tenderloin dry with a paper towel
- In a bowl or deep dish, add the marinade to the pork tenderloin making sure it’s evenly coated
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes up to 24 hours
- Bake on a rimmed baking sheet for 45 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160
- Tent with foil and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving