This easy buffalo dip is a crowd pleaser for vegans, paleo peeps and those doing a Whole30 reset. Bring it to a party and everyone will be your best friend!
Sometimes I feel like buffalo sauce is my love language. I am forever craving the spicy tangy kick of the sauce and constantly asking my husband if he wants to go out for wings. Luckily, I have developed some recipes that diversify that buffalo flavor outside of the box so I can incorporate it into my life even more!
This easy buffalo sauce contains 5 ingredients including The New Primal Buffalo sauce and my favorite Tahini by Soom Foods. Serve it up with veggies, chips or anything that qualifies as a dip vessel. Even beef thins will do the trick!
Easy Buffalo DipPrint
- 8 oz Raw Cashews
- 1/3 cup Tahini
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1 clove Garlic OR 1tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Soak cashews overnight in filtered water.
- Drain and rinse.
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Store in air tight container for up to 5 days
Check out my other Buffalo Recipes:
- Buffalo Chicken Tenders | Whole30
- Buffalo Chicken Frittata | Whole30
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders | Whole30
- Buffalo Cauliflower | Whole30
- Baked Buffalo Wings | Whole30
Valerie Skinner is a Whole30 approved personal chef & recipe developer that bridges the gap between healthy eating and busy lives by providing simple healthy meals and recipes for you and your family.