These Peanut Butter Collagen Cookies are nutritious, naturally sweet and only use 5 ingredients to make!
Ok, so I get that the name of these cookies sound a little strange to some people. But in my world, anything with collagen is all the rage these days. There are a few ways to get more collagen into your diet like making a batch of Rotisserie Chicken Bone Broth or Tart Cherry Sleep Gummies or you can supplement with a high quality collagen powder and add it to everything including hot coffee and these.
COLLAGEN IMPROVES: hair, skin, nails, joints, gut health and protein intake
If your diet is balanced, you may not need to supplement with collagen but these peanut butter collagen cookies make it easy and delicious if your just jumping on the bandwagon, especially with only 5 ingredients!
Peanut Butter Collagen Cookies
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- 4 tbsp Collagen Peptides or Gelatin
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Coconut or Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Sugar ** OPTIONAL
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a bowl, mix one beaten egg, peanut butter and vanilla extract until fully combined.
- Add flour and collagen and combine until a dough forms
- NOTE: All ingredients can be added to a stand mixer and combined with paddle attachement
- Separate into 12 pieces and roll into balls on a lightly greased cookie sheet
- Score each cookie with a fork to press down as they will not spread much
- Cook for 12-14 minutes
- Let cool fully before eating. Store in airtight container for up to one week.
Thyme and JOY is a parnter with the Whole30 Approved program. For more information about the Whole30 reset and Personal chef services in charleston check out these links:
Follow me on Social Media!