This Whole30 condiment roundup is a perfect resource to help you flavor your Whole30 reset.
If you’ve never done a Whole30 before, you’re probably in that stage where you are wondering what you CAN eat. The good news is theres still SO much you can enjoy on a Whole30 especially if you find some great condiments to support the flavor of your meals! These condiments are all either Whole30 approved or Whole30 compliant. Some can be found in stores and some can easily be made at home. Keep checking back for more as I will continue to add to this Whole30 condiment roundup!
Whole30 Condiment Roundup
- Pumpkin Spice Creamer: This is one of my favorite fall creations and contains REAL pumpkin
- Vanilla Bean Sea Salt Ghee: For those of you living the bulletproof life, or for those who like the taste of butter in their coffee. Try this vanilla bean sea salt ghee created by yours truly.
- Califia Farms Better Half: Like nutpods, this will take your coffee to the next creamy level. Only the plain flavor is compliant but it is just as good.
- Tessemaes: these dressings were one of the very first Whole30 approved items I purchased and are wonderful to start with! Compliant products can be found HERE
- Thousand Island Dressing: This is my post popular dressing recipe and is perfect on burgers, potatoes and my Paleo Hamburger Skillet
- Primal Kitchen Dressing + Mayo: another Whole30 condiment rockstar! Primal kitchen makes dressing, oil and my a WONDERFUL chipotle lime mayo you can slather over EVERYTHING. Find a Primal Kitchen whole30 bundle HERE
- Habanero Ranch Dressing: A spicy take on homemade ranch
- Dump Ranch: this is the BEST homemade ranch dressing I’ve ever made! For those of you who want to control the flavor and make a ranch dressing that is inexpensive, try out the whole sisters recipe.
Sauces, Condiments and Marinades:
- The New Primal Marinades: these bad boys come in 3 different flavors and can be used as a marinade or cooking sauce. I love marinating chicken and steak in these and throwing them on the grill
- Whole30 Homemade Ketchup: I developed this recipe myself using unsweetened applesauce to give it a great texture and taste.
- BBQ Sauce: this bbq sauce recipe uses unsweetened apple sauce to make a great saucy texture that you can put on so many foods.
- Red Boat Fish Sauce: I love Asian foods and this fish sauce takes my dishes to the next level.
- Red Enchilada Sauce: This is an easy recipe for my homemade enchilada sauce that goes perfect with eggs or these chicken zucchini enchiladas
- The New Primal Buffalo Sauces: these buffalo sauces by The New Primal come in 3 different strengths and are all Whole30 approved
- Spicy Almond Butter Sauce: made by yours truly, this spicy almond butter sauce compliments so many dishes including these amazing Vietnamese Chicken Tacos
- One Minute Mayo: do yourself a favor and learn how to make this delicious mayo! It will save you tons of money and you can create so many sauces and dressings from this base. I highly recommend purchasing a stick blender if you dont have one already.
- Saucy Lips Foods: These sauces come in a variety of sweet and spicy and are a perfect addition to flavoring your Whole30
- 4 Game Changing Spices: these 4 seasonings and spices have made such a difference in the depth of flavor in any recipe
Valerie Skinner is a Whole30 approved personal chef & recipe developer that bridges the gap between healthy eating and busy lives by providing simple healthy meals and recipes for you and your family.